samedi 29 décembre 2012

A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather 6) by Selena Blake

Hello to all,

December isn't finished yet but i think i will close my discovery of the holiday romance today to have a short break before a 2013 year full of discoveries.

To finish on an happy note, i will give you my opinion on another holiday paranormal romance novella but don't worry even if you will learn a bit about a vampire it's mostly about werewolves , i had to have some diversity this month after all.

So without waiting, here comes A Cajun Werewolf Christmas by Selena Blake.

Happy Reading!

Publisher: Selena Blake
Publication: 2011
Genre: holiday romance, paranormal romance
Violence: none
Language: normal
sex: none
Public: 18+
Source: free


Short description from goodreads :

 (The Happily Ever After)
paranormal romance – the final Stormy Weather story

Join Deveraux Pack for their first Christmas together. With Angel and Jules’ wedding days away, the pack braces the snow and cold for an unforgettable day. The men place a bet to see who can come up with the best baby present. And Mother Nature provides one last surprise for everyone.


My opinion:
          So sweet, I didn’t know the series before but, even if I haven’t read any book from Selena before, I can tell that I really enjoyed this novella. The author Selena Blake gives us just the right amount of information to understand why this Christmas together is really special for the characters, we know they suffered, all of them, differently yes but the result is the same they wouldn’t have dreamed such a happy reunion.

We get to see the evolution for each man for the pack and we have glimpses of how they met their respective mate like a little summary of the series because this novella was thought as a conclusion. Of course we don’t get all the background, that’s for the books but if for someone who has read the series this novella is a perfect conclusion for someone who hasn’t started yet it works well as a stand alone.
I admit though that I’m really interested in reading the series now, yes there will be hardship but at least I know they will have a real happy end. It’s a real treat the author did to her reader, in my opinion.

The writing style is engaging, the different personalities are well described so I didn’t feel like I was missing something. It’s sweet, cute but also funny and romantic, a fabulous novella for the season.
I recommend it.



Score:  4/5

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and no compensation was received in exchange for this review

Challenges:

This book enter in the Romance and Me Challenge















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire