mardi 2 avril 2013

RAK Wrap up March 2013


Hello to all,
                   Welcome to my  2013 March RAK wrap up post.It was my birthday month so i wanted it to be special and it was not really how i envisionned it to be but i got my special day so a big thank you to all of you who send me something ( be it a message or a gift it meant a lot to me).
While it was my special month i still tried to make it special also for other people so March was really a great experience in my RAK adventure.

I'm happy to continue to share the love in April and of course in the months after.



In March I received: 
I received Vengeance Born from Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner. Thank you so much, i can't tell you how receiving your message made me feel better andi'm so grateful i've met you ( i'm not forgetting the postcard ^^)
The Mage in Black (Sabina Kane, #2)

I've received The Mage in Black by Kathrin from The Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic . Thank you  a lot dear i hope April will be as wonderful for you as you made my birthday month a good one

Stephanie from Bookfever granted me a pre order of Undone by Sarah Humphrey, i will have to wait a bit but i'm really grateful to know i will receive it

 and lastly the rak Abby made me in February to be sure i got it on time arrived. Thank you ^^ i did like it a lot



and in March,  i've sent :
( note: i don't take picture of the Rak i create before sending them so it's only if the receiver made one i can use that i will add it here so this post will perhaps be edited later to add some)


A handmade personnalised bear keychain to Tena from Crazy Book Slut  I'm really glad i could make your birthday sepcial dear ^^, hank you once again for having been my first RAK partner.

A handmade fantasy keychain  to Jessica from Crossroad reviews .


A handmade bookmark to jennifer from Waiting on Sunday to drown (i do hope you like the result and i'm sorry it arrived after your birthday)




Thank you once again to all of you who helped to make my birthday a fabulous time.

So Did you participate in RAK this month? How was it? You can let your links in the comment if you want. If you have never participate, are you tempted to?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire