vendredi 31 août 2012

August RAK Wrap-up

 
Hello to all,
 
                   Last day of summer, sad but true, however since it's the last day of the month it's also the day for my Random Act of Kindness wrap up post. This month was quite calm for me, i only received one book( thank you Christine) but even being ill quite too long for my taste i managed to do several RAK like i intended and i don't regret spending my time on these, even it means i wasn't on holiday, because sharing the love, spreading the smiles is really worth it.
 
 
In August I received:
From Christine ( thank you so so much), i was waiting to discover Rachel Vincent's books so now it will be possible. Thank you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Also even if it's not in the RAK system, but in its spirit, i wanted to thanks Nat from reading Romances, i really wanted a book ( only available in pdf and in promotion for 3days only)and she accepted to help me when i asked, Thank you so so much!

 
and i've sent in august:
( note: i don't take picture of the Rak i create before sending them so it's only if the receiver made one i can use that i will add it here so this post will perhaps be edited later to add some)
 
A handmade bird keychain to Mariska from Me and my Books
 
A handmade unicorn Keychain to Trayana from I'm a lioness
A handmade unicorn keychain to Becky from Becky's Barmy Book Blog  (again happy birthday, she showed it in her vlog post Stacking the Shelves if you want to see it.)
A handmade bird keychain to Jane from Much ado Bout Books
 
A handmade rose keychain to Kerry-Ann from Reading A little bit from Everything  ( get better soon dear)
A handmade rose bookmark to Annabelle from Sparkles and lightning
A  handmade White tiger bookmark to Darlène from Darlene's Book Nook   ( it was a pleasure to make this one, take care and don't give up)
 
and lastly (but i could perhaps count it in September  when she receive it -so you will see it again-) i sent some handmade bird earrings to Camila from Books Down My Pillow
 
I'm really happy about this month , now that the school is starting again i won't be able to make that many and i will return to a normal rythm but i wanted to do what i could.
The only thing i regret is that some person didn't have take the time to answer my mail so please if you aren't interested when i offer you a handmade RAK please just tell me so that  i can spend the time on another one and not wait in vain
 
I will glady continue this experience so see you next time


So How is your RAK?
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire