jeudi 5 mars 2020

Wish by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Hello to all,

Since i got a big cold, i was stuck inside and in those times tehre is no better remedy than a good book! I was lucky that the author released her book early in this case so you can already get it.
Without more delay here is my opinion on the new Mimi Jean Pamfiloff book!

Happy reading!
Publisher: Mimi Boutique, a Paper & Silver, Inc. Imprint
Publication: 2020
Genre: romance, contemporary
Violence: none
Language: normal
sex: strong
Public: 18+

Description from goodreads :

  From New York Times bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes a sexy standalone Billionaire Romance.

My ex was a con artist who left my life in shambles. But am I going to let that break me? No.

I’ve got a plan. It’s a long shot, but with some hard work, I’ll pull my life back together.

Only, just as I’m in the thick of it, I find an unusual bottle with a note inside: “You get one wish. Make it count.”

Har har. Someone’s idea of a joke?

Apparently not.

And nothing could prepare me for the screamin’ hot man with piercing blue eyes who shows up at my door. He says the note is his and he wants to give me true happiness. Money is no object. A wish granted from a billionaire.

Uh, is he for real? And why me?

I should slam the door in his sex-god face, because this guy has trouble written all over him. But the more time I spend with the demanding, arrogant man, the deeper I get into a twisted history that pulls at my heart.

Suddenly I do have a wish... Him.



My opinion:
          This is really a good and funny romance with a touch of dark events, i loved it and had to read it in one sitting.
For her first standalone this author does it's wonderful! The story is great , a message of hope with well buit characters.

Ginnie is  a strong woman, she was deeply hurt but she is moving on, independent she put others before herself and she is an artist. When offered a wish she simply can't believe its'( true and even if it is she doesn't have one, in her eyes you must work to deserve something.

Mr Wish... he is mysterious, generous but buried behind that there is something traumatic too. He is partly broken even if he refuses to admit it

together they make a great pairs with their difficulties, their hopes and their feelings growing.

Really i loved this story and if you want an excellent contemporary romance this one you can grab and simply wish for the best.


Score:  5/5

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and i voluntary reviewed this book

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire