lundi 30 mars 2020

Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped ( The Guild Codex: Demonized 3) by Annette Marie

Hello to all!

                   Starting week 3 of confinement, not fun really but lot of time to read make it so much better today i'm sharing with you my opinin on the new Annette Marie book that release this week ... you can't imagine how excited i am for all these releases now.
However i must point out that starting now both the Guild Codex series Spellbound AND demonized entertwine a lot so if you you want to enjoy it to the fullest it's better if you get up to date in the spellbound series first......both series are wonderful so you would only be gaining from reading both.

Now my thoughts on  Dominized book 3:

Happy Reading!!!

Publisher: Dark Owl Fantasy Inc.
Publication: 2020
ISBN13:  9781988153421
Genre: urban fantasy
Violence: strong

Language: normal
sex: mild
Public: 18+
Source: earc



Description from goodreads :

  I thought I understood power.

My parents taught me that magic attracts equal danger, and everything I've seen since becoming a demon contractor confirms it. I've witnessed how power twists and corrupts--and I've tasted power no human should wield.

I thought I knew greed.

Ambition and avarice drove my family into hiding. My parents died for someone else's greed. I've never hunted anything in my life, but now I'm hunting their killer--with my demon's help.

I thought I'd seen evil.

But with each step closer to my parents' murderer, I'm uncovering a different sort of evil, piece by hidden piece. I've stumbled into an insidious web that silently, secretly ensnares everything it touches. My demon and I came as the hunters...

...but I think we might be the prey.

--
Author's Note: The Guild Codex includes two series, Demonized and Spellbound, which can be read and enjoyed all on their own; however, this book contains spoilers for Demon Magic and a Martini (Spellbound #4). If you were thinking about giving Spellbound a try, I recommend reading it first.



My opinion:
          FABULOUS!!!! This book is simply fantastic! but  i must confirm that to get the full experience you do need to have read the guild codex spellbound series as starting now the two series really intertwine together sometimes we get the same scene but in each series from a different point of view or sometimes we get explanation from one series in the other so  i can't recommend you enough to read both it's really worth it!

Now about this book it has everything !!! Lo of action, humour and part to make you swoon  like crazy!  We are leaning more about  Robin 's ancestor and also about the demon world and Zylas clan . A great bonus .....we get a large dose of Ezra to satisfy us until the next release.
The rhythm is fast  and it grip you since the beginning so you will be reading this easily in one sitting  (and if in confinement then barking at those trying to interrupt you)  it's a total page turner!!!

We do get answer but then also some more questions and a little cliffhanger (arg) so i definitively can't wait for the next book .  A must read when you need escape from reality! to recommend without the lightest hesitation


Score:  4,5/5 ( only because of the cliffanger)

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and i voluntary reviewed this book

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Isobelle! Wow, this was a while ago. I hope you have spent the time between doing a lot of reading, to share with your readers!

    RépondreSupprimer