It's a long time since i wanted to participate in this event but since i'm dependant of someone else to buy online i had to wait. However next month is my birthday and i managed to get the opportunity to do this and i'm quite happy about it. I hope i will do it properly for my first time.
So First the Rules:
Please remember that R.A.K. is not about receiving FREE books! It's about giving as well as receiving. It's about passing on the joy of reading and books with others. If during any given month, you find that you may not be able to give at all, please reconsider signing up for that month. We've found that there have been quite a few people who have received but not given and that may seem unfair to some.}
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
You can enter and find these rules here: BookSoulmates
Now my RAK wish list: All are print books ( i guess from bookdepository because free shipping ^^;;) and it will be long so you can choose. you can also check this list on bookdepository
*Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney ( paperback)
*Holidays are hell by kim Harrison ( paperback)
*Grave Witch by Kalayna Price (paperback)
* Daimon by Jennifer L Armentrout (paperback)
*half-blood by Jennifer L Armentrout (paperback)
*the Darkest Hour by Maya banks ( paperback)
*In Bed with an Highlander by Maya Banks
* The shifters serie by rachel Vincent: Stray- Rogue-Pride- Prey- Shift- Alpha(paperback)
*Blood Bound By Rachel Vincent(paperback)
*Kindling the moon by Jenn Bennett(paperback)
*Visions of magic by Regan Hastings(paperback)
*Visions of skyfire by regan Hastings(paperback)
*Kiss of Fire by deborah Cooke(paperback)
*Kiss of Fury By Deborah Cooke(paperback)
*A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
* First grave on the right by Darynda Jones
So if you want to send me something you can send me a email at isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com and i will give you my information.
In advance a big thanks you to all and a big thanks to Booksoulmates for organizing this
all the best