mercredi 29 février 2012

February RAK Wrap- up

Hi!,

 since it's the last day of the month, it's wrap up day. After this one i will post one for the challenge i've entered but first the most important one: THANKS YOU


Thanks you a lot, this was the first month i was able to participate and i'm so happy about this experience.

I've sent:
Surrender in the Devil to Mary from Sweeping Me

and i've received:

From Tena@ Crazy Book Slut
Thanks you so much i really enjoyed this book, so a big big thanks you, you really made my month great.


I've tried to do another RAK but i didn't receive a positive answer yet so perhaps i will be able to do it next month or i will do one to someone else.
I can wait to see what March will be and since it' my birthday month i'm even more happy


Thanks you to all you for your generosity and love of books, thanks you also to Booksoulmates for having organized this great event.

all the best

2 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for my RAK!!! I am on Chapter 12 already! I am very happy you received a RAK this month! I hope you enjoy your book!

    Mary

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. i enjoyed it a lot , it was finished just in a few hours the same day i received it ^^;;
      ( i'm always happy to receive something and my mother says that it shows^^)

      Supprimer