vendredi 30 août 2019

Two Witches and a Wiskey ( The Guild Codex: Spellbound 3) by Annette Marie

Hello to all,


                  i discovered that i had forgotten to let you know what i thought about the 3rd book in the Guild codex: spellbound series by Annette Marie....this is really an addictive series so i jumping on the books as soon as i can get my hands on them ( a spin off will start in september!!!!)
So no more delay......


Happy Reading!
Publisher: Dark Owl Fantasy Inc.
Publication: 2019
ISBN:  1988153271
Genre: urban fantasy, paranormal, humour, fae, magic
Violence: mild

Language: normal
sex: none
Public: 16+
Source: bought

Short description from goodreads :

 Three months ago, I landed a job as a bartender. But not at a bar—at a guild. Yeah, the magic kind.

I'm not a badass mage like my three smokin' hot best friends. I'm not a sorcerer or an alchemist, or even a wussy witch. I'm just a human, slinging drinks like a pro and keeping my non-magical nose out of mythic business. Seriously, I know my limits.

So why am I currently standing in a black-magic ritual circle across from a fae lord?

Somewhere behind me, my three mage friends are battling for their lives. Somewhere near my feet is the rogue witch I just knocked out with a stolen spell. And I have about five seconds to convince this very angry sea god not to shmoosh me like a bug.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't part of the job description.

--
Note: The three mages are definitely sexy, but this series isn't a reverse harem. It's 100% fun, sassy, fast-paced urban fantasy.



My opinion:
          I love Hoshi ^^, realy Tori and Zak exchanges are hilarious and i really appreciated those. The investigation in this instalment is interesting, focused on mages and faes but somehow i found the guild lacking in this case. Our three mages are not at their top (and the rest of the guild is slow) so Tori really needed new allies...even if they are little and green^^

The rhythm was good, the story compelling and i loved it however this one is harder to review without spoiler so i will just let you know that it's excellent but you need to read this in order



Score:  4/5

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and i voluntary reviewed this book


1 commentaire:

  1. You know I love this seroes, so I'm glad you're enjoying it as well.
    I need the next book in the series and the spin-off!!

    RépondreSupprimer