vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Josey’s Christmas Cookie by Sharon Kleve

Hello to all,


                   With everything that happened for the past months all my reading planning has gone to the trash... i planned to read more, to finish reading challenge at early december at the latest and i wanted to read Christmas romance for Christmas.... let just say that my pile will be bigger next year^^;;;

Now it's never to late for Christmas romance and of course you can read them all year along but i prefer them in winter when they are so heart warming....the time is diminishing fast before New Year so i have to read faster but i did want at least one magical moment so i picked one Christmas novella and i don't regret it all.

Happy reading!



Publisher: Sharon Kleve
Publication: 2012
Genre: Christmas romance
Violence: none

Language: normal
sex: none
Public: 16+
Source: free


Short description from goodreads :

In the blink of an eye; Josey lost the most important people in her life, her parents.


Can a hound dog named Cookie, a pair of Mourning Doves and a passionate vet bring the holiday spirit back into Josey's life in time for Christmas?

My opinion:
          This is really a sweet Christmas novella and, if you love animals as I do, your heart will melt at some passage. If you love short story and novella and want to read one set at Christmas time including some humour, really determined birds, cute and loving dog as well as two humans destined for each other then you have to give this one a try.

Really it was a perfect read for the season and if I was a fan of novella I would have given a higher score sadly it’s not the case and thus it all felt a little rushed for me: meeting and first date the same day….a little too quick for me  now it’s part of the genre and it’s just their meeting ( they don’t jump on each other that quick thankfully or I wouldn’t have liked it at all) so I did like this story and I was smiling at the birds and i was so sad for Cookie’s past.

If you want some clean romance, animal humour and some Christmas magic do read Josey’s story it will leave you all heart warmed and smiling at any pet you encounter.



Score:  3/5

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and no compensation was received in exchange for this review

Challenge:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire