It's time for the wrap up of the first read-a-thon i participated in. First i need to say how fun it was and it really motivated me so i will gladly participate again.
Now my goals were to read a minimum of 4books ( chick lit included), comment on others participants blog each day at least once. Lastly i wanted to at least take note for each books if i couldn't immediately write the complete review.
- Books: i did reach my goal of 4books but only one chick lit so that's something to improve
Books finished:Caresses de Glace ( PR), A perfect Darkness (PR),Calling Romeo (Chick lit), Obsidian (YA), Onyx (YA), Daimon (YA)
Books started: Half-Blood(Ya)
Total of pages read: 2306
- Comments: I commented each day and i think i did at least 5comments per day sometimes a lot more sometimes a bit less but my goals being one comment i did really well.
- Socialize: i started to follow new blogs too
- Reviews: I did write a draft of the review after finishing each book but it made me lost time and i can see i've really difficult to write a long review when the book didn't intesrest me
- Challenges: I hoped to participate in 1or two challenges i wasn't sure what kind of challenge it could be so i didn't dare to set a goal but in the end those were really fun and/or instructive so i partacipated nearly each day ( when a picture wasn't required etc). I receive the good new that i won one ( page 99 test by Nova - thank you so much) and that made me very happy^^
I think that for a first time i did well. Next time will perhaps be harder depending on the dates but for a first experience the dates were perfect and thus it was a great motivation. Participants were also wonderful so i wanted to thank all participants and hosts for this wonderful week.