mardi 28 mai 2013

Alien Diplomacy (Katherine "kitty" Katt 5) by Gini Koch

Hello to all,

           While waiting for my results and thus for a solution to my medical troubles, i decided to read some authors i discovered last year and came to really love. One of those is Gini Koch, each of her book made me laugh, or at least smile, so far so i needed to continue the series and it was also perfect for the challenge of this month : " romance including aliens". I wasn't disappointed at all and i'm glad to have the next book ready when i need a little humour boost.

So here is my opinion on book 5 in the Katherine " Kitty Katt series called " Alien Diplomacy", not my favourite cover but the story is a good as before and book 7 has been released a few days ago so if you haven't started the series yet, you are really missing something.

 Happy Reading
Publisher: DAW
Publication: 2012
ISBN:  0756407168
Genre: paranormal romance, fantasy, humour
Violence: strong

Language: mild
sex: strong
Public: 18+
Source: bought

Short description from goodreads :


 Being newlyweds and new parents is challenging enough. But Jeff and Kitty Martini are also giving up their roles as super-being exterminators and Commanders in Centaurion Division while mastering the political landscape as the new heads of Centaurion's Diplomatic Corps. Enter a shadowy assassination plot and a new set of anti-alien conspirators, and nothing will ever be the same..

My opinion:
          Gini Koch really knows how to catch my interest and not letting go. Alien Diplomacy was funny, inventive and it’s probably only because I’m starting to know her mind that I could guess several parts but not the main one so even with high suspicions I couldn’t stop reading… in fact reading this one just made me want to reread all the first one and it saying a lot since I don’t reread to closely because I remember too well but in this case even a reread doesn’t loose it’s savour.

Kitty has lost her sparks and singular mind  which is causing her some distress now that she must act with diplomacy and can’t rush in the action… or can’t she^^;; try to reign your nature and it comes back in gallop and we love our Kitty as she is after all^.^. I was glad to see that she wasn’t the only one having problem to adjust quite the opposite and that even if they picked the ones to be put at their ex posts. It takes some time to understand than you can make a difference at any place you are as long as you do your best.

To find Kyle and Len once again was too great, I really enjoyed those. As often, our team will have its hands full between threats, assassinations attempts and sadly political meetings ^^. It will be up to kitty to do what she does best: finding unlikely allies and enter the minds of the bad guys to guess who is who….even if Washington DC make that even more difficult. Thankfully she is not alone and Jeff and the poofs ( I really want one) as well as the whole team is backing her up like always.

 This is really one of my favourite series and I’m so glad I won’t need to wait too long before reading next one^^. If you want a fun reads, with action and romance but really a lot of humour despite the tension try this series but in order because you really can’t miss anything it’s too good!



Score:  4/5

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and no compensation was received in exchange for this review

Challenges:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire