vendredi 30 décembre 2011

Top 10 Books books i'm looking forward in 2012


Last day for this event and we project ourselves in the futur, which books i'm looking forward next year. There are several and even some that i've read the first one to start with  so i hope i won't be  disappointed  but hey we can hope.

I've decided not to post a cover for these one because, they don' necessary exist already and  it would be more easy.

1: Endlessly by Kiersten White, hardback ( last book of the paranormalcy serie)
2: Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
3: Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
4: Pure from Jennifer Armentrout ( such a great cover)
5:Psi Changeling tome 3 from Nalini Singh, french edition  by Milady
6:Minuit tome 6 from Lara Adrian, milady french edition
7: Succubus tome 5, french edition by Milady
8: andrea's books ( no title yet) spin off of Kate daniels serie.
9: Oracles' moon, Elders race serie tome 4 by Thea Harrison
10:Deity by Jennifer Armentrout


To be honest my top priority were at first Kate Daniels 6 and the New Mercy Thompson books but both were reschelduled to be published in 2013 so i have to be very very patient.

All the best and in advance Happy New year

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh my gosh, I KNOW!! I'm so excited to read Endlessly too! :) Have you seen the cover yet? It's so gorgeous! And it makes me smile that you're a Jennifer L. Armentrout fan like I am because her books are just SO AWESOME! Pure & Deity are going to be awesome, I just know it! ;)

    Happy almost new year to you too, Miki! I really hope I'll be seeing more of you in 2012! Have an awesome day! :)

    RépondreSupprimer