The blogathon is finished for me after accumulating 34hours and 19min of working , crazy? oh yes and if i was better there are several things that would have taken less time but, being in the state i'm, i had to start again several times ( but i'm persistent and didn't want to give up). And i was a bit helped by the football fans that kept me from resting with all the noise they are making for nothing -_- ; ( seriously some still have exams , some are unwell and need resting 5h-in the middle of the night- of illegal celebration that's too much>_<)
So before i go back resting like i well deserved it's time for a small wrap-up.
First of all thanks to all the host of mini challenge for the very informative posts and the help i really needed ( i must have seemed stupid and desesperate more than once^^;;). Not everything was useful for me but i've learned a lot from you. Thank you Kathleen/Callista for this organisation and your time.
Now what were my goals: you can see them here.
What did i manage to do?
- Write the reviews i was late ( 3 of them)- check
- Create a Review Policy ( thank you again Stella for the help)
- Create a better design ( mini challenge) - see the images in the sidebar have been resized to fit *_*, an About page, improvement on contact page and some other changes that you don't see yet perhaps
- Create a google calendar- mini challenge- ( you don't see it but it will help the blog)
- Create a blog notebook - mini challenge- i'm really a paper girls so having everything in one files instead of several pages everywhere will help me to stay organised.
- Create a listing of the reviews done
- I've put some order in my books stack for the challenge - could still be improved but it's better
- Clean and complete the giveaway pages, challenges page
- I'm on Picket fence - you can click on the button in the left side bar ( under the challenges i'm participating)
- how to create a photo collage- mini challenge
- I've learned about the no-follow links and how to do them - a big thank you Leila
- I've learned how to improve my writing and learned sme tips how to write a better book review ( 2mini challenge)
- I've learned some Html and used it to improve the blog( mini challenge) thanks for all your Help Aeryn Lynn, i know i wasn't a easy student and you really were kind and great
- Ok i've completed some other mini challenges like how to find help, learned what was SEO and how to apply it , etc but i'm really to tired to go on ^^;; sorry
Conclusion: It was really great but i shouldn't do this kind of event when i'm so sick, yes there wasn't a minimum hours to attend but i don't like to give up. That's my nature and thus i'm worse than when i started. ( oki working when there was a lot of noises also helped to keep me calm but still).
There is a lot i didn't know and so much i still need to learn but i met wonderful people and that's the most important. Thank you for this wonderful experience
Good night ( for me it's 3am) and See you later !