samedi 13 juin 2015

Unexpected and unwanted Break

Hello to all,

                         i'm sorry to have disappeared without notice but two weeks ago  we had a very bad storm which destroyed computer and internet.
Internet was only put back yesterday but the computer will take months ( need the insurance's answer, the pieces are not standard etc)... i don't plan to be away that long as i will ask for a computer to lent but i don't know when it will be possible ( and posting at the library isn't easy here with the restrictions)

 and because bad news don't come alone, my dog is really unwell and needs me 24/24 right now.

 So to be short, i will try to get you one review posted and may wrap up as well curent of this week if i can  but if i can't or if i don't answer quickly i ask for your patience

 thanks for your understanding and see you soon

7 commentaires:

  1. I hope that your computer will get repaired rather sooner than later and will keep my fingers crossed for you to be able to lend one until you get yours back. While libraries are neat, only having the opportunity to use their internet on an hourly basis isn't fun at all (but better than nothing).
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog's health problems - I hope he'll get better soon and that it's nothing serious!!
    Sending hugs your way and hope to see you here again soon too!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. *hugs*

      computer will be later than sooner but teh essential is my dog right now so i really appreciate your concern and your wishes, i will keep my fingers crossed as we need to be patient for the results

      Supprimer
  2. The last bad storm we had in Morris, blew out my power supply on my tower. So I got a new laptop HP, which I really like. Loaded with Chrome for the operating system, which is sort of "not so much". Added new serge protectors for everything. Hope your dog gets better soon. Will see you when things get better.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. i did have a surge protector ç_ç ( even one with battery in case you need to close the files you were working on first) but it did not work as the lighten,ing was too close as it seems
      i do tend to get over paranoid when a dark cloud appear now ^^;;

      thanks!

      Supprimer
  3. Yes, surge protectors do help, though these days I just gave a laptop, which I turn on when I need it, and switch off IMMEDIATELY when there's a storm going! So sorry to hear this, miki, especially about the dog. Hugs also from me and a cuddle for the dog, who I hope recovers soon. You can always get another computer, but dogs are precious.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. you are so right, he is irremplaceable. i love him so, so much. He never complain so we have to be on alert with him but he gives us so much more

      thank you for your wishes. ( switch off is a good idea but plug off even better)

      Supprimer
  4. Glad to see you back, Miki! Missed you =)

    RépondreSupprimer